This goes out to all you up and coming bands out there (or blogs, or art students, or brew-masters, or…you get the idea)…
My pals over at Flagrant-T have a sweet contest going on. The winner will receive 20 American Apparel t-shirts with their logo screen-printed on them. At this time it is just for a white logo on a black shirt, but who cares!!!
I just had a little something-something made by them earlier this week that I plan on sharing with you all soon. All I have to say is that FT does a great job printing shirts. Pimping out this contest is the least I can do to help support them.
This is a perfect way to get your band’s/website’s/whatever’s name out there.
The contest ends on March 26th so what are you waiting for??? Make sure you read the rules below for info on not only how to enter, but also what size the logo needs to be.
Contest info taken from the Flagrant-T website:
Here it is…FLAGRANT-T’s first Free Screen Printing Contest!!!
Win a Free UPGRADED Merch Starter Kit which includes:
20 Black American Apparel T-Shirts screen printed with your logo or design using White Water-based Discharge Ink (super soft just like Affliction, Ed Hardy, and the rest of the fashion brands)
I’ve been blasting the new Social D album, and thinking, how many great rock and roll logos and shirts are just an awesome design simply printed in white on a black shirt…Social D, The Ramones, DRI and tons others. You can see them from a mile away and you instantly recognize them without even needing to read a word.
Let’s see what you got!!! This contest is open to anyone…band’s, bar owners, t-shirt designers, art students, entrepreneurs…anyone with a rocking design that would look awesome on a classic black T.
All you have to do is:
- “Like” Flagrant-T’s facebook page
- Send your logo or design to email@example.com by March 25th
- On March 26th, all the entries will be posted on Facebook on a contest page/photo album…get the most “Likes” in the next two weeks, and you win!
As far as art requirements:
- Send a jpeg or tiff, a photoshop file, or for vectors a .eps or .cdr file
- White logo on black shirt (full color contest coming later!), print size up to 12″ wide x 17″ tall
- You must own the rights to your design…for example, if you are submitting a skeleton drinking a Martini, your name better be Mike Ness.
That’s it! Let’s see those designs…and stay tuned throughout the year for more contest…including full color printing, foil printing, and many more!
The value of this contest is upwards to $200, so if you do not try you are a fool. Do it today!