Downingtown / West Chester, Pennsylvanians Panucci’s Pizza are an emo-ish punk rock duo with a heavy appreciation for pizza and straight up ridiculous song titles.
Not only were the track names entertaining, the music itself was pretty bad ass to listen to. I liked the mix of acoustic demos and just full blown chaotic jams. I did not know what to expect with each track and by the end I just wanted some more. Funny, that is exactly how I feel about pizza sometimes…
Panucci’s Pizza re-released their 2013 full length Don’t Tip the Delivery Boy on CD via Songs from the Road Records. You can order the pizza-decorated CD here. Scroll down a bit to check it out via Bandcamp.
1. Holy Diver Pt. 2
2. Ladies, Welcome to my Swaggrokrag
3. You know when the Trojans got that horse and they were all “Yeah this is totally a gift” Thats how sure I am
4. Pokemon Cards and an Empty Bottle of Grape Juice
5. The World’s greatest Bowler is the World’s worst anything else
6. Nicholas Cajun (Stole the Declaration of Pizzapendence!)
7. Wait, you know who Frankie Muniz is right?
8. I still haven’t seen “Almost Famous”
9. My Imaginary Friend is STILL addicted to Pornography